Thank you for purchasing music!
If you purchased a vinyl record, CD or digital download you will be provided a download link. For vinyl pre-orders you will receive the download link the day before the album is released to the public.
Follow the steps below to download and play the music.
- Click the download link
- Save the file to your music folder
- Downloaded the zip file, save it to a music folder
- You will need to unzip the folder first, unzip directly to your music folder or once the folder is unzipped, copy the unzipped files to your music folder.
- Play the music one song at a time by double clicking on it.
- Import the music into your music player.
- Open Itunes
- Use the music import feature or do the following:
- Create a playlist, use thee name of the album – artist
- Open the folder containing the music tracks
- Select all of the music files using Ctrl-A, copy them all in your file explorer.
- Drag the files directly into a new playlist or use the FIle, Import tool.