Our process for music video production, download here.
The first stage in which the ideas for the music video are created, rights are decided.
- Style – Is the video a simple lyric video, studio video, lip-sync video, documentary or dramatic.
- Synopsis – short description of music video including the figurative or literal components.
- Scriptment – scenes and shots written out with explanatory notes.
- Treatment – description of the story, its mood, and characters.
Arrangements and preparations are made for the shoot, casting and production team, selecting locations or constructing sets if needed.
- Story board – sketches of the scenes
- Choreography – all timings and movements of actors and subjects, dance routines etc.
- Production Style (fixed cameras, steady cams, hand held, booms and aerial shots.
- Location, time of day , conditions
The raw footage and other elements for the video are recorded during the video shoot.
- Location scheduling
- Choice of Cameras and lenses
- Shooting video
- Shooting images
The images, video, sound, and visual effects are edited and combined into a finished product.
- Cutting scenes
- Light balance
- Creation of trailer promos