This gorgeous full color two-album CD book features Sharon’s personal artwork and graphic life spanning over 24 beautiful pages . This book was conceived by Sharon Little , Tim Sonnefeld, John Fisher and Art Director James Pike over the course of the pandemic in 2020-2021.
Yes, two EP albums, the first is Sharon’s newest EP Another Galaxy and it contains five (5) new songs (Star Crossed Lovers, 1000 Light Years Away, Break My Heart, Pluto, and Wait For Me).
The second EP is Sharon’s bonus album Hole in My Heart that is being released for the first time on CD and it also contains five (5) songs (Hole In My Heart, Leash a Lion, Let Me Go, Life Without You, and Burn Brighter)
Both albums are produced by Tim Sonnefeld and feature Tim on Bass, guitar and drums unless otherwise noted below.
This limited edition collectors item is a great way to see and hear Sharon in a beautiful table book and musical trip out of this galaxy.
- Sharon Little: vocals, keyboard on “Pluto” and “Another Galaxy”, background vocals, string arrangements
- Tim Sonnefeld: Guitars, bass, drums, keyboard, drum programming, string arrangements
- John Bach: drums on “Another Galaxy” and “Wait For Me”
- Brian Weaver: bass on “Wait For Me”
- Sarah Larsen: violin on “Break My Heart”
- Jayna Chou: viola on “Break My Heart”
- Jean-Paul Barjon: cello on “Break My Heart”
- Anna Christie Sapphire: background vocals on “Pluto”
- Cas Salder: background vocal arrangement on “Pluto”
- Another Galaxy (S. Little, T. Sonnefeld)
- Pluto (S. Little, S. Sax)
- Break My Heart (S. Little, T. Sonnefeld, J. Lepone)
- Wait For Me (S. Little, T. Sonnefeld)
- Star Crossed Lovers (S. Little, T. Sonnefeld)
Label: Winding Way Records, LLC.
- Produced by: Tim Sonnefeld at Redstar Recording (Silverlake, CA), Milkboy the Studio (Philadelphia, PA), the Palace Flophouse (CA)
- Mixed by: Tim Sonnefeld and Drew McFayden
- Executive Producer: John Fisher
- Recorded at Redstar Recording (Silverlake, CA), Milkboy the Studio (Philadelphia, PA), the Palace Flophouse (CA)
- Mastered at Howie Weinberg Mastering by Howie Weinberg and Will Borza
- Assistant Engineers: Lauren DeLucca (Milkboy); Joel Hodson, Drew McFayden (Redstar)
- Art Director: James Pike
- Graphic Art: James Pike, John Fisher
- Photography: Amie Harwick, Brian Woodwick