Big Sky – This collaboration between Maggie Pope and Adam Monaco is a musical masterpiece! Special Thanks to Chris Peace (Songcraft Sessions) our producer for making this a great album.
The beautiful complexity of their folk roots and singer-songwriter style music is Under the Oak’s first album! The Big Sky LP is Adam Monaco, Maggie Pope, and Producer Chris Peace’s finest work; Featuring Peter Oswald (Cello) and Damn Tall Buildings’ Jordon Alleman (Banjo) & Avery Ballotta (Fiddle)
The album is 180 g black vinyl, The full color printed disc labels have beautiful art. The disc is protected by a heavy white sleeve and the full color printed gate-fold jacket has a single pocket. The inside of the gatefold has a deep black background with all the lyrics in white text. This is a collector’s dream!
- Producer: Chris Peace
- Executive Producer: John Fisher
- Associate Producers: John Fisher, Adam Monaco & Maggie Pope
- Adam Monaco – vocals, guitar, mandolin & piano
- Maggie Pope – vocals, guitar, banjo
- Chris Peace – vocal, guitar, bass, piano, organ
- Peter Oswald – cello
- Jim Hamilton (drums, percussion)
- Avery (Montana) Ballotta – fiddle
- Jordan Allerman – banjo
- Peter Tramo, Recording/Mixing Engineer, Rittenhouse Soundworks, Philadelpha, PA
- Recording at Rittenhouse Soundworks, Philadelphia, PA
- Post production mixing (Tracks 3, 5, 6, 9 & 10) by John Fisher at Winding Way Records, Newtown Square, PA
- Mastered by Mark Trewella at Full Circle Mastering, Philadelphia, PA
- Front Cover: “The Astronomer” by Shannon Stamey
- Back Cover: Star drawings by Catelyn Gipe
- Art Direction and design: Maggie Pope, John Fisher,
and Adam Monaco
UPC 096962323462 EAN 0096962323462
Copyright 2017 – All Music Works and Master Recordings are protected by US Copyright laws – unauthorized use or reproduction without the explicit licensing and written permission by Winding Way Records, LLC and the respective Artist is Strictly prohibited.