Welcome to Winding Way PRO Music. We are a music publisher focused on helping artists become commercially successful through Artist Advocacy.
Winding Way PRO Music is a division of Winding Way Records, LLC and is redefining the publisher model that in the past was characterized by high fees, expenses and costs that routinely stripped the majority of earnings from the artist. We are reducing publishing costs, capping expenses, not charging for overhead costs and reducing our percentage in the deal with the goal of yielding better results for the artist.
As part of our publishing service, we can provide services to help ensure that:
- The Author’s copyrights are filed properly.
- Work Made for Hire agreements are completed.
- Any needed releases are obtained.
- Performance Rights Organization (PRO) registrations are filed.
- Proper ISRC numbers are assigned.
- “Requests for Use” are answered.
- Artists have an advocate during licensing negotiations.
- Master & Sync licenses properly termed and granted.
- Licensing fees and PRO Royalties are collected.
- The artist gets paid.
The Winding Way – Artist Advocate split is 70/30 with no additional expenses Vs. the typical industry standard 50/50 plus all expenses. We are focused on partnering with the artist and helping them make a living from their art; we are Artist Advocates.